Wednesday, February 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHAD!

Chad turned 29 this past weekend... And in the tradition of all week birthday we started celebrating Friday night. We used our February "date of the month" card. My Mom and Dad kept the boys while Chad and I went to the Gateway for a really fun night away!! We went to see TAKEN. It was really good, but pretty intense. The whole idea of the show kept me feeling a little sick most of the time, but I still liked it, and recommend it. Then we went to Taifoon for dinner. Thanks again to my Mom and Dad for such a fun Christmas present, and for watching the kids. (it wasn't easy, since Roc refused to take a bottle, and we were gone 6 hours.)

Saturday we woke up and took Porter for another day on the slopes. He is doing so good... Notice the new outfit and Helmet?? His Dad has been shopping on KSL all week trying to find good deals on good gear. And now he has it all. We picked him up a pair of ski's last night to add to the rest of the ensemble! My dad came skiing with us, which made the day even better. Janet and Steve kept the little boys, and much to my surprise... Roc took a bottle just fine! It's getting close to Cabo, so every chance he will take a bottle makes me feel a little better about leaving him!





Sunday, and Chads actual Birthday, we had everyone over for dinner. The best surprise of the night was an announcement from Dusty and Kelsey! Yeah... I'm going to be an aunt again!! I can't wait to meet this new addition. Everything was great that night, and even though I always stress about having all those people in my house, it worked out great... as it usually does.





Last night we went to the Draper Temple open house with Tiff and Jolley. Brett and Sarah were going to come too, but Brett had a church meeting, so we missed them. The temple is so beautiful. Porter and Trace were excited to get to be inside the temple, and couldn't believe the big crystal chandeliers! I can't wait for the temple to be dedicated so we can do a session their... it really is so pretty. After dinner we went to eat at Hires... Yum Yum!

No comments: