Sunday, April 5, 2009

Eggs #2

This is one of my favorite weekends of the year... CONFERENCE. Especially Spring Conference. It's so nice to stay home and watch church with the family on the couch. Conference was wonderful as always and I feel a renewed desire to do what I know is right.
Along with conference always seems to bring good food. Friday night I went up to Logan for dinner with Chads sisters and cousins. We ate at the blue bird and then caught a show. We always have such a good time when we get together.
Last year we started a tradition of going to breakfast (since the boys all go to dinner before the priesthood session). Janet took all of the girls to Cracker Barrel Saturday morning, at it was Delicious.
Saturday night my mom and I always try to plan a get together, but with the three boys it is getting harder and harder. This year we went to Training Table and then back to my house for decorating eggs #2...


No comments: