Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

TRICK OR TREAT...
Halloween was so much fun. The kids had so much fun Trick or Treating. They started at 6:00 and didn't want to come home until almost 9! Chad went out with them at first, and when he was wore out, I took over for the last little bit.







Roc didn't love wearing his costume... But loved the treats!!


And I guess I don't blame him for not loving the costumes... Not only did he have to wear a costume, I made him wear two!

And the kids ended up with WAY to much candy...

It is crazy how time speeds up this time of year. I can't believe that October has come and gone, and now we are already getting ready for Thanksgiving. Our days are getting more full of STUFF, and the days/weeks/months are over before we even remember them starting. With that said, I must say I LOVE the holidays. I don't love that they are over so soon, or that time seems to disappear, but I love the feeling in the air once October rolls around, and even a little more when November starts. I enjoy an occasional Christmas song, but I love to celebrate Thanksgiving too! BRING ON THE HOLIDAYS!

1 comment:

Leesa said...

I totally love your boys costumes, so fun!!!