Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Grandparents Day at School

Today was Grandparent day at Porters school. I saw the flier last week, but threw it away because it said grandparents were invited to come during lunch... Since Porter doesn't eat lunch at school, I figured it wasn't for the Kindergarten kids. I was wrong. Porter asked today if his grandma's and grandpa's were coming to his school. I hurried and called my mom and Janet to see if they could swing it... and guess what?? Surprise, surprise - they both pulled it off. Got to love such great grandma's!! Grandma Hansen had Audrey, so Porter got to eat lunch with her too. Even Grandpa Hansen stopped by to say hi. Porter loved it. He ate his pizza, Audrey's pizza, and my moms chicken sandwich. Don't know if they are going to be able to keep enough food around for the kids next year.







No comments: