Monday, June 21, 2010

Amy's moving to Texas!

Amy, Mike, and the kids loaded everything into a HUGE truck this past weekend and headed off for their new adventure in Texas. It was a sad day (to say the least), but after a few hugs and good byes, they jumped in the car and headed off. They seem really excited for the change, and I *think* I am happy for them. They are coming back in a month, so for now... I am just pretending this is a long vacation. My kids are going to miss Lexi and Kenny so much! It's not really fair to take half their cousins, is it?? We love them, and wish them the best of luck.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please ignore the socks with Mike's sandals. In his defense they gave him a blister the day before, but otherwise are comfortable to drive in. Thanks for taking pics Des. Don't forget to send them to me. Love ya all!