Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Las Vegas 5-4

Best adult vacation ever! We just spent one of the best weekends in Las Vegas. Brett and Sarah's anniversary was coming up so they decided to spend it in Vegas, and lucky for us they invited us to come along. Sarah and I left Wednesday night, the boys met us there Thursday afternoon. Our days were spent sleeping in, laying by the pool, eating great food, and napping by the pool. Our nights were full of more great food, lots of games, Phantom of the Opera, more great food, and lots of laughs. We managed to fit in a few shopping trips in between all the other fun. My new favorite restaurant is Cabo Wabo. We fit that in TWICE... Yum.

Highlights from the trip:
PHANTOM!
Gelato - we made an average of two trips to the parlor each day!
Chips, salsa, and guac from Cabo Wabo
Breakfast by Belagio pools
Listening to the pianist in the lounge
And nothing beats sleeping in until 11:00 every morning!

Thanks Brett and Sarah for letting us tag along on your anniversary - WE LOVED IT.



We even met Micheal Jackson... He's alive and well!

Chad is going to kill me for posting this one, but I think it's funny... so







Porter asked me what we were going to do on our trip. I told him I was going to read by the pool, take naps, and sleep. He was really concerned that I wasn't going to have any fun... I told him I might stop by the M&M factory and he was excited. So we went to the M&M factory and made them M&M's with their names on them... They loved it.


No comments: