Monday, September 19, 2011

Roc's THREE!!

Seriously where have three years gone? I can't believe that my little Rock star is three! Here are some things Roc does at three.
- Sings none stop. (Never say never, baby, I love to see the temple, scripture power, I like to look for rainbows, A child's prayer, and I am a Child of God.)
-Goes potty "pretty good" in the toilet
-Loves candy and treats
-Climbs and hangs like a monkey
-can kick a soccer ball surprisingly well
-Does karate
-Working on his colors - sometimes knows the perfectly, and sometimes doesn't know them at all. :)
-Still takes awesome naps everyday.
-Loves to swim, and is fearless in the water.
-Gives lots of loves.
-Not affriad of things that maybe he should be (water, heights etc,), but scared to death of mascots and bugs!
-Loves to read books... especially when it's time to go "night, night"
-Talks excellent. The only words he says funny are: "Skelitskin", "snoreboarding", "Yargrit", "Popskistsicle". I love hearing him say these, and probably and giving him a complex, because I ask him to say them all the time.
-Says "my toe does hurt", or what ever is hurting.
-Is 37.5 inches tall (60%)
-Weighs 33 pounds (50%







No comments: