Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving 11/24


We got to spend Thanksgiving with the Garner bunch this year. Everyone went to my Moms and Dads for a full feast! Chad, Dad, Dusty and Danny all played tennis before dinner. I love this time of year. It's a perfect time to reflect on all we have. As always my list is long, and starts with my biggest blessing of all:
FAMILY(Chad, Porter, Trace, and Roc, My mom and dad, Steve and Janet, our grandparents, all of our siblings and spouses, and nieces and nephews.) Every year we grow and I can't imagine my life without all these amazing people!
My Savior
Friends
Our Health (with only a few minor scrapes and bruises after a 10 foot fall out the bedroom window :), we feel pretty blessed in this department.)
Chads Job
A warm house
The chance our kids have to go to school (learning to read is so exciting!)
My list could go on and on, but to end my short list this year:
Hot Chocolate!

1 comment:

Adam & Ash Dayton said...

Adorable Fam! So glad we get to keep in touch now:)