Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

Christmas is MAGIC. I can't believe how much fun can be smashed into one month! My kids were so fun this year, and so excited about everything. I have to say that I am sad it's over. January is long, cold, and pretty uneventful around our house. I guess I should work on changing that :)...
Christmas morning was a huge hit. Santa brought the kids a TRAMP, ds games, wii games, and a whole lot of toys. We gave Porter a bike, Trace a 3ds, and Roc new skis. Chad has taken after his Dad this time of year, and totally goes crazy! He spoiled me with all kinds of great things. One of my favorite is my new blender... a BLEND TECH!
After our morning with our family we went to church then headed out the door for more Christmas fun. First to Hansen's. Steve let us all pick out our own ART this year. Everyone was surprised to see what everyone else had picked out. We got to beautiful pieces for our basement. We also got new folding chairs! The kids got a bunch of fun toys too!
Next it was off to the Garners for dinner and more presents! Mom and Dad kept the broadway tradition alive this year with tickets to WICKED. I seriously can't wait. The kids got a new karaoke machine, and can't wait for mom and dad to get it out and start playing with it!













No comments: