Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Elsie Rose 8/22

Life is amazing...  I feel so blessed, I can't even begin to describe the joy this little girl has already brought to me and our family.  She is amazing, beautiful, healthy, and OURS!  I'm completely in love!
For the last week or so my blood pressure was back up (surprise, surprise :)), so I knew we were going to be having a baby sooner than later.  On Tuesday I went to my appointment, and sure enough, Dr. Bierer said it was time.  He scheduled us for 1:30 Wednesday August 22nd.  We were lucky enough to have a friend be our nurse - and she really helped the entire day feel calm and exciting.  She even recorded the C section for me... which is totally cool, because I have never got to see my brand new baby before they get a little cleaned up and wrapped up.  
She was born at 1:52 pm, weighed 6 lb 11 oz (the doctor told us Tuesday she was almost 8 pounds!), and she was 18.5 inches.  We stayed in the hospital until Sunday, but I was so ready to get home and see the boys.  I missed them like crazy!
I am so BLESSED, and can't believe the capacity one has to continue to have soooo much love to give.  This little girl has my heart forever!!










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! She is SO Beautiful! You're whole family is. So grateful my brother was smart enough to marry you! Can't wait to hold her in a couple weeks. Love to all!