Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Roc is 4 9-18

The other day Roc got on the scale to weigh himself...
Roc: "Wow, I'm really getting big."
Me: "you sure are buddy"
Roc: "Soon all be a daddy.  Then I'll be able to eat on the couch."

When Rosie was born...
Roc: "I'm huge now.  Just like Porter."

I was making caramel apples the other night and Roc dragged a chair over to see what I was making...
Roc: "Are you thinking what I'm thinking"
Me: "what are you thinking?"
Roc: "That I shouldn't be climbing up here."

Our wild little man is 4.  He is "HUGE"!  I can't believe what a stud he is, and yet he hasn't grown out of "trouble"... at all!















And just for fun... Since she had to come along for the ride.  One of Rosie.  4 Weeks already... Where has the last month gone?  She is growing up too fast.  Yesterday her Newborn clothes fit perfect, today - too small!!  Crazy.



2 comments:

Maria said...

Such a stud and such a dolly! OH! Your kids are so darn cute!

Unknown said...

I completely agree with Maria! They both look fantastic!