Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving 11/22

Thanksgiving was... a little different this year. Trace and I were sick. Trace was throwing up every 20 minutes. Such a bummer. We sent Chad, Porter, and Roc to Grandma's with us:(. We started feeling better by the end of the night, and joined up with everyone for games that night! 
This year my lists of "I'm thankful for's"... 
1. FAMILY (especially thankful this year for our new baby sister... What a blessing her sweet spirit is in our home!) 
2. OUR HEALTH (I feel blessed to have healthy kids, and especially thankful for health when we are sick!) 
3. Chads Job 
4. A nice warm house 
5. Night time feedings (I am totally tired, but mostly it is my own fault. After Rosie eats I have the hardest time putting her back to bed. She falls back to sleep while eating, then I snuggle and rock her TOO long.) 
6. Friends 
7. Good teachers 
8. And our Freedom.  (Especially our freedom to worship.  My life is completely blessed by my faith.)

























No comments: