Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve 12-24

This year Christmas Eve was with my family.  We got together early so we could do our gift exchanges.  We were completely spoiled by mom and dad again this year.  We got tickets to the Broadway "Shrek".  Chad and I are on our cruise the whole time it is playing, so we have to reschedule our show :(...  But I'm sure whatever we end up seeing will be great!  I also got my first MINKY, and I have been loving it!  The kids got a double shot for the basement, and can't wait to get shooting!!  What a perfect way to start the night.





Christmas Eve has always been my very favorite holiday.  It is so much fun seeing the excitement in the kids.  We left my Moms pretty early so we could get Santa's cookies and milk out, open our jammies, and set up our stockings!  MAGIC...

No comments: