Sunday, May 11, 2008

The "GREAT" Salt Lake



Friday was such a great picture day, I made the boys let me take some pictures of them! We went out to antelope island for a day at the beach!! (What a great beach) When we got there porter's first comment was... "it stinks, why did you bring us here?" He was right. Its not the most fun beach we have ever played at. We didn't stay long, but he ended up having fun looking for bones (yuck), and cool rocks.

That night Chad took both boys up to Grandpa's cabin. I thought he was crazy... but they ended up having a great time. Everyone else that was up there said he was such a great dad!! I should never doubt him. They had a blast. When I got up there on Saturday Porter quickly told me how much help he had been... and that he only got in trouble one time! I guess that was a pretty good night :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable pictures Des! Way to go on the blog. I need to update mine again.

Anna said...

Those are great pictures. Such a great idea to go to the beach. Thanks for letting me join in. I'm excited to peek into your life.

Maria said...

Darling pics...I especially love the one of Trace! His little eyes are just mesmerizing. :) Love you!