Sunday, May 18, 2008

ITS A BOY!













This was a fun filled week for us Hansens. On Wednesday Porter graduated from his preschool. They sang lots of songs for all of the parents, and after watched a movie of all the fun things they had done this past year. It is so crazy to see how much he has grown up! I was so proud of him at the program. He did a great job! He has made lots of good friends, and he is learning everyday how to be a good friend back to each of them.




Porter has been playing outside all day everyday, ever since the weather has been getting so nice. On Thursday we were out doing yard work when I heard Porter SCREAMING... I yelled to see what was the matter. He had been stung by a hornet. I thought, (and anyone else in the neighborhood who had hear the scream would have thought) he was going to die. He hasn't yet mastered being "tough". It was a pretty dramatic day for him. He has been watching the bee movie lately so he couldn't figure out why it stung him. He said, "I wasn't even bugging him, doesn't he know it's usually fatal?" I laughed about that for the rest of the day.




On Thursday we had another doctors appointment for our baby. We took both boys this time. They were excited to see if they were going to have a new sister or another brother... It didn't take the doctor very long to tell us that indeed we were having another BOY!! Everyone knows that I was hoping for a little girl this time, but it is what it is, and I couldn't be more thrilled to hear that we have a healthy growing boy! We sure love our two boys, and think the world of them. Now we just need help naming another one...




On Saturday we went swimming for Hunter's birthday party. We have all been pretty sick this week so I wasn't going to have Trace swim. As you can see the picture that wasn't going so good, before i knew it he was soaked anyway, so I put him in his swim suit. Chad had fun playing with both of them at the pool! As far as the sickness goes... I think we are all on the road of getting better. Both boys seem to be doing great, Chad and i are hoping we will be following soon!!!








6 comments:

Anna said...

Exciting for you it's a boy. At least you'll know the ropes. :) Your boys are adorable. Trace's eyes are mesmerizing.

Unknown said...

I can't believe Porter's graduating from Preschool. They do grow up fast. Another boy will make paying for weddings easier. :) I'm glad he's healthy and you look great!

Brandt & Kriste said...

I love the blog! You have done a great job. The Antelope Island pictures are Awesome! Nice work.

Sarah Garner said...

Yay! Another boy for Sami to choose from! At least you know you make very cute boys, and now Chad has his 4-some for golf! I'll go get a pedicure with you any time the boys ditch you for the course... I'm sure my boys will be ditching me those days too!

Your kids are so stinkin cute!!!

Maria said...

I'm ready for a new post...I thought you'd do one yesterday for SURE!! :) I'm anxiously waiting...

Sarah Garner said...

The blog looks so cute! Nice job, you'll have to teach me what you've learned!