Monday, November 17, 2008

GOT ONE

Okay, so I'm not the best Hunters wife, in fact I have lost sleep over this one. Porter on the other hand... LOVES IT! On Saturday afternoon Chad and Brandon went up in the mountains to try to shoot a deer. He hasn't had much sucess this year, but was determined to shoot something, even if it was a doe. So when he called to tell me he was going to be late for our date because he had shot a deer, I was pretty sure he had got himself a trophey doe! Turns out he got a "PRETTY DECENT" (from the mouth of Porter) buck. He hurried home to go to dinner with me and Brett and Sarah, and then took Porter back up to find his deer. Porter loves every minute of it.



MORE FUNNY THINGS PORTER HAS SAID:
"Dave King is going to be so proud of my dad."
"You should always carry your bow with you when you are tracking your deer."
"I can track it all by myself dad!"

No comments: