Friday, December 12, 2008

Swimming

On Tuesday night we took the boys swimming. I'm not usually one to love swimming in the winter... but the boys love it, and it has been a long time since they have gotten to play in the water so I decided to take them. Chad can't swim with his shoulder, so him a Roc hung out on the side of the pool and watched!


Porter loves the big yellow slide... Even Trace kept saying he wanted to go "din" (again). Trace and I would go first, so that I could be at the bottom to help Porter just in case he needed me. After I had gotten dressed, Porter wanted to go one more time... I was a little worried, but agreed to let him try. (knowing that I might have to jump in and get my clothes all wet!) He did great... and I stayed dry. Good swimming boys!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like lots of fun. Sometimes I forget about swimming when I'm freezing in the winter, but I will have to take my kids soon. They would love it too.
Where's the picture of you going down the slide?