Monday, January 26, 2009

Night Out with out Daddy

This past weekend Chad headed up to Montana for a quick weekend fishing trip. Chad, Cory and a couple of Cory's friends all headed up right after work on Friday. They fished in the freezing cold Friday night, and then woke up early to freeze again and fish all day Saturday. Porter was so excited to hear about the fish that he had to call and check in with Chad oh I'd say... at least 50 times!! I kept telling him to leave his dad alone, but he just couldn't stand not knowing exactly what his daddy was doing. At one point I heard him dialing a number on the phone AGAIN, so i said, "Porter, what are you doing?" He quickly hung up, and told me that he was trying to call Grandma and Grandpa, but he thought he had accidental dialed his dad's phone number instead! What a stinker. Chad had a great trip, and caught two big fish. The boys loved helping dad get them ready to eat.


While Chad was gone we had our fun too. Friday night we hung out with my mom and dad all night! We played tons of games, and went to play/eat at arctic circle. The kids love playing anything and everything with Grandma and Pa.
Saturday night Maria and I packed up the kids and headed to the Mayan. It was a little disappointing, but we were glad we had an activity to keep us and the kids busy! The kids had fun... so I guess I can't complain too much.





1 comment:

senordustin said...

Porter looks quite a bit like danny in that picture with the fish. Kind of surprised me, cuz I'm not sure i've noticed that resemblance before.