Thursday, January 22, 2009

Roc's 4 Month check up

One more thing to remind me how fast my baby is growing up!!

At his 4 month check up they told me I could start feeding him cereal. I didn't start either of the other boys right at 4 months, but Roc has been seeming a little more ready than the other two were. He was sleeping 6-7 hours at night, but for the last few weeks has gone back to 4 or so. I hope that a little extra in his tummy will help fix that! I finally moved him into his crib last night... and he did pretty good.
He weighed 15 pounds 4 ounces. Almost the same as Porter. Porter weighed 15lb 6oz. Trace has always been smaller. (13lb 5oz)
He is 25 inches long. This puts his weight in the 75%, and his length in the 50%. I love my chunky 4 month old!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh...! SO sweet! I love the chubs too!