Friday, May 15, 2009

I am the Cure, I am the Cure...

Hooray for fun races! This past weekend I went back to Salt Lake for a quick 5k. It was the Race for a Cure (breast cancer awareness and fundraiser). I've been wanting to run this for the past few years, but something keeps coming up, and I haven't made it down until now. I drove down with Marla, and we were planning on meeting up with Kriste and Jodi. When we got there we realized that we had to park a little ways away and we didn't want to carry a cell phone with us, so we never did see them. It was such a fun day, I hope to make it a yearly traditions. We think next year we are going to get a little team together... So if you have any great Booby names, let me know. (I think my favorite name we saw was "Save 2nd base"!)



No comments: