Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 11-25

Happy Thanksgiving. As always we have SO much to be thankful for. A lady in our neighborhood is fighting leukimia. It's made me realize how blessed we are to be healthy. I know her list of "I'm thankful for's" has changed a lot over the past few weeks, and it has given me more reasons to think about mine. Mostly this year I'm thankful for life, and the blessing it is to be able to raise my three boys. I love them so much and feel truly lucky to be their mom. These are such fun years of their lives. They are so full of energy, and sometimes it takes all of my energy just to keep up. I'm just thankful I can! I'm also feeling gratitude for my husband and his love of life and our family. We are truly blessed! I hope our blessings keep coming, because life right now is GREAT!
This year we got to spend Thanksgiving with Chads Family. It was tasty as always. We had a full weekend full of games, food, and family. Just the way we like it. On Thanksgiving day, after eating, Steve had made a really fun treasure hunt for the kids, and then one for us big kids. It was so fun!!!











No comments: