Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's potty time!! 12-2


I guess it's potty time for my littlest... YUCK. Probably one of my least favorite things to do. He's been telling when he needs to go potty now for a couple of months, but I haven't been able to convince myself it was time yet. Well, I've delayed as much as possible, it's time to buck up and get the job done. We started at the first of the week. Day one went pretty good. A few accidents, but a few success's as well. As the weeks gone on, Roc has been doing better and better. Yesterday we went all day with no accidents, and today we were 100% successful. I'm hoping he has it down pat... if he does - that wasn't so bad :). What a big boy.
Today at bowling I left him in the day care there, and told them that I we were working on going potty, but that he was in a pull up just in case. I told them that if he said he needed to go to the bathroom, that he could just go in, and that Trace could go in with him. He decided he needed to go poop... he went in and did his job. Trace than helped him get off the toilet with out wiping him. I went in to check on him just in time to clean up all the poop that had gotten spread all over him and the toilet... DISGUSTING. I guess it just goes to show me that a 4 year old probably isn't old enough to help a 2 year old go poop!

No comments: