Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

It's been a magical Christmas... As they always are! I'm loving my kids ages this year. So fun! The boys woke up at 3, and had a really hard time falling back to sleep. It's hard enough for me to sleep on Christmas Eve without my kids being awake! We all tossed and turned and tried to fall back to sleep - knowing that Santa had been to our house. We kept the lights off until about 7:00. My mom and dad came over to watch the boys open their presents.
A few days before Christmas we received emails from Santa for all three of the boys. It was so exciting to see Santa at the North pole!! He told the boys that they had been good, and if they stayed good for the next few days he had special toys for them. He showed Trace a picture of a RED wii, and Trace just knew he was going to get it.
The boys got everything they had dreamed of, and more. Chad got some ice fishing/cold weather boots and a tree stand. I got a bowling ball, perfume, a 50 foot cell phone charger, and an alarm clock. (I also got a new computer... not the one I wanted, but one anyway! It's great, and more than I needed :)) Christmas morning was a huge hit.
After a yummy cinnamon roll we packed up and headed out for the day. First off to Hansen's house. Steve loves Christmas, and is really a good gift giver. He gave me a beautiful picture of Santa - I love it! Chad got a replacement pair of hunting boots (he left his on the side of the road this fall :)) and the kids each got toys and a gift card to boondocks.
Next we were off to pa's house. Danny and Tash met us there for more presents! Guess what we get to do this spring?? LES MISERABLES!! So exciting. I'm loving the new tradition of a family date night to the Broadway shows. Porter got heelys, Trace got Donkey Kong, and Roc got more Thomas!
What a great Christmas!










No comments: