Wednesday, January 19, 2011

S.P.A.A. 1-19

Last weekend I got to spend the weekend at my Mom's and Dad's. I needed a break from the kiddos, and my everyday life. I told the boys I was going to Grandma's spa. First off, it was one of the best weekends of my life!! I had so much fun being lazy whenever I wanted. If I wanted to take a nap - I did. If I wanted to watch a movie - I did. When I wanted something to eat my mom made it for me. We played cards, went to lunch, watched movies, laughed, and were LAZY. Seriously, I needed this! I think I might have to make a tradition out of it. Chad and the boys had fun while I was gone too, but missed me - yep... It's true. They missed me, and I missed them.

Porter felt a little ripped off. He thought he would have liked to go to Grandma's spa too. Today, when he came home from school he found this:



Now Porter gets his turn at Grandma's spa. (Special.Person.Awesome.Adventure)

1 comment:

James and Jenni McBride said...

That is my idea of heaven...spending a weekend just talking with your mom, what a great treat! You are such a wonderful mom Des I am sure you needed to recharge after using so much energy on your family. And Porter is one lucky dude!