Monday, April 4, 2011

Chickee Chick One 3-29

I decided it would be fun to get a baby chick for Roc's play group. I thought I could talk the store into letting me borrow one for a couple hours, but when I went to get it, they said they couldn't take it back after it left the store. I had already told Roc we would get one for him to show his friends, but I knew I couldn't raise a chicken!! So we drove to a farm that is just down the street and asked them if they would adopt our chick after the day. Luckily they said they would... but it wasn't with out tears and tears. Not from Roc, but from Porter! He was so sad that we were going to give the chick away. Sad, but after two hours of crying - I vowed I would never "BORROW" and animal again! All of the kids friends came over and held it and played with it. Mayci named him Chickee Chick 1. Now every time we drive by the farm Roc has to mimic Porters fit... Please can we have the Chick, pretty please??



No comments: