Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring Skiing at it best! 4-1

A few weeks ago my dad took Porter out of school for a fun day of skiing. Porter loved being with my dad and spending the day just the two of them. I didn't go, so in turn, don't have any pictures of the fun day :(.
Today My dad and i took Trace up to Alta for his turn. Trace did GREAT. I can't wait for next year, and am sad skiing is done for the year. It was such a pretty day. I skied with out a coat, gloves, or hat. It was 70 degrees in the valley, the snow was slushy... but it was a great day for some spring skiing. Oh, yeah - It just happened to be April fools day too. My mom packed us a bag of treats. None of them had what they were suppose to have in them! The skittles were full of pasta, and the Cheetos had gold fish and marshmellow treats. Trace thought it was so FUNNY.





No comments: