Monday, August 15, 2011

Lagoon






We've been wanting to go to Lagoon all summer, and something keeps getting in the way. So even though today was the first day of school - we went to lagoon anyway! We left right after school with Sarah, Hunter, and Sami. The Dads met us after work, and we also met up with the Larsons! Roc had fun on all the little rides, and any big rides that they would let him ride. My Dad came and picked him up after work, so he could play... and the big kids could ride the REAL rides. Trace was exactly tall enough to ride almost everything. The only ride he couldn't ride was jet star... not too big of a loss, if you ask me :). We spent all night riding every ride we could fit in. Collasus, Wicked, Bat, Spider, White roller coaster, tital wave, and Bombora.
Brett won a huge mouse for Sami at the putting game. All the kids (and Adults) were so excited they had to get in on some game action too. Porter wanted to throw a fast ball. I asked the guy if they had any special rules for young kids... I was sure it was impossible for him to throw 40 miles per hour. He said no, but Porter wanted to throw anyway... so we let him. Guess what - He can throw 40 miles an hour. 42 to be exact. He won a big bat all by himself!
So I have a blogging confession...
I LOVE LAGOON.
We had so much fun. I can't wait for next time we get to play at Lagoon together!

No comments: