Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Family Reunion... Again.

Well I think this will be the last family reunion for the year. It seems like every Saturday we have been heading off to a family picnic... but who can complain when their family is so much fun to hang out with??


This weekend was Grandpa Lee's family so it was a little extra special. For those of you who don't know Grandpa Lee... Grandpa Lee is Chads mom's Dad ( did you follow?). He passed away this past spring, and we will always miss his hugs, smiles, and all the fun times we had with him. Anyway, we had a good time, with lots of good food. Do I talk about food all the time?? I do more than just eat -PROMISE! One of Grandpa's brothers has this tradition of filling big inner tubes full of water until they pop. Both my boys were a little hesitant about playing on it, and even though i knew they weren't going to be happy when it popped and they got soaked with cold water, I kept talking them into playing on it. I know, I'm probably the meanest mom around. I felt bad when, just as I predicted, they both were crying and scared to death. Here are a few of the pictures.

Janet was in charge of the kids games this year... The kids always have fun playing with all of grandma's toys. She had them playing bunny tails, tug of war, Frisbee's, and even playing with a parachute. Over all it was a great reunion.






1 comment:

Maria said...

It was a fun reunion...and our family DOES love food! :)