Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Wild Girls


Maybe a little too wild.


Every summer/fall Chads sister and sister in laws, and his dad's side girl cousins, all get together for some fun girl time in Park City. When I say fun "girl" time, I mean it. We all act like we are in Jr. High School... but we have soooo much fun.


This year we ate at a small pizza place that was really good. I think the name of it is the red banjo pizza. After dinner we went for a ride on the Alpine Slide... In the dark. Before we headed down the lady working said that they are much faster when it is cold, ( and it was a little chilly) so to be careful. I asked if any one had fallen off that night, and she said, "not tonight, but there were a few during the day!" Yikes... I started to think that a pregnant girl probably shouldn't be doing this, but to late for that. It was a blast.


That evening we played games, ate treats, and laughed our heads off! It was 3:30 in the morning before we decided to call it a night... and we all know I'm usually not the best night owl.


Saturday morning we ate breakfast at McDonalds (looks like the starting of a tradition). Then we went shopping at the outlets for the kids. It was such a fun weekend.


Chad was off trying to shoot a big buck with his bow, so my mom kept the boys. They had a blast as always. Chad didn't get one, so lucky for me, there will be more hunting to look forward too... wish him luck!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Man, that was a fun night!

Sarah Garner said...

Nothing like a night away with the girls!!! Sounds like a fun tradition!