Monday, June 29, 2009

Pirates Cove

Another Fun filled week at Pirates Cove has come and gone. This place is the perfect vacations for kids. We play in the pools all day, and all night! I think the kids probably went down the water slides 10,000 times.

One of my favorite things is to see how much the kids improve their swimming over the week. Trace was scared to death of everything the first day, and by the last day he was swimming with his face in the water, floating in his life jacket, jumping off the side of the pool, and even going to down the slide! Porter never fails to surprise me with his bravery. He jumped off the waterfall, then the rock above the waterfall, and he even jumped off the pirates ship (which is really high). He learned to dive, and is a more confident swimmer then he was at the first of the week too!

This year was especially fun for me, because my mom and dad got to come with us. It was so nice having them there to help with the kids. I love watching them play with the boys.

































4 comments:

senordustin said...

This place looks like dreams i had as a kid. I can't believe that dream actually exists.

The Hansen's said...

I'm not going to lie, a tear came to my eye when I looked at this post! ha ha What a fun place!

Unknown said...

Yes, it was an amazing time as usual! I missed Porter's jump off the ship though. That's awesome!

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! Where is this place?