Thursday, June 11, 2009

Trace is 3! Family Party

HaPPy BirTHdAy to YOu... HaPpY BiRThdAy to YoU... HaPpY BIrThDay DeAR TraCE, HaPPY BiRtHDaY To YoU!!


Here is our "PicNic"... Ended up being inside, due to rain!


For the record: I know these bug cakes are falling... Let's just not talk about it :)


The Pinata

Bug Matching Game

Caterpillar Crawl
Trace: "Thanks for coming to my party"
How in the world are we suppose to have BUG BLAST inside?? Hopefully there aren't any bugs to find in the house! But as Mother Nature would have it... this year our bug blast has to be inside. We made due... Everything was fun, and Trace loved being the center of attention!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously you amaze me.... you such a great mom and always doing fun things and have great ideas... wish I lived closer, so I could pick your brain more :)