Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Roc can Walk!

I just took Roc in for his 9 month check up. I know I'm way late since he is now 11 months. I was scared to take him in because of the swine flu. So we finally decided it would be okay. He weighs 20 lbs 13 oz... Now, you aren't going to believe that my super CHUNKY baby is only in the 40% for his weight. I guess his chub is just extra light?? He is only about 50% for height, so shorter than both the other boys at this age. He is so much fun. He is full of personality. We all love having him around. He is making all kinds of sounds, and is always gabbing. He eats everything!! My mom and I were talking about his 1st birthday party, and what he loves. The best thing I could think of was FOOD. The kid could out eat Trace every day of the week, and some times even Porter! He only has three teeth, but it doesn't slow him down. He can gum anything. He is always smiling and laughing. He wants to be in the middle of whatever the boys are doing, and can't stop watching them. And... He has started walking!! He is still really unstable, but can walk across the room at times. He still crawls much faster, and so he usually chooses to do so. But he is starting to take more and more steps... Before long he will be walking all over!




I'm adding a few more pictures for my book...






Check out these thighs!!




And this make me laugh, because it would be a safer world if he would wear this these days... I'm telling you what: This kid is BUSY!

2 comments:

Maria said...

What a little stud! I laughed right out loud watching that video. I love how he almost goes down twice, but catches himself. Oh, I love that boy!

What fun posts on all the rest of these, too! :) That little Jonah is darling! Tell them congrats from me!

It looks like you've had a blast this past month!

Amy and Dane said...

That is Nuts! I can't believe he is walking already! He must be really anxious to be able to do everything with those big brothers of his. Hope you guys are doing great! Let's get together for dinner soon