Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Birthday~

ROC'S ONE!!! I can't believe it has been a year since I had him. He has been such a joy in our lives, and I can't imagine life with out him. He is such a happy silly baby. Still as busy as can be, into everything and anything he can think to get into! He loves his brothers, and wants to be where ever they are. Here is a list of the few things Roc is doing as my ONE year old:

~claps his hands

~waves hi, bye, and goodnight

~Try's to sign more, eat, and drink

~blows kisses

~we are working on his animal sounds. He can Moo, Roar, Bark, SSS, and Oink (He repeats us, doesn't yet know just by the name of animal!)

~walks/runs

~eats everything, and I mean everything!

~gives great kisses (or tries to eat your face...)

~loves banging on things like he is playing the drums




















We CELEBRATE tonight, tomorrow night, and Sunday. Party pictures will follow! WE LOVE YOU ROC!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Its time to have another one!! He is so cute...

Maria said...

What a stud! :) I love these pictures! Way to go!