Saturday, September 12, 2009

LAGOON

Grandpa Steve decided a family Lagoon day was in order this year!! And boy are we all glad he did... We were there before the gates opened, and didn't leave until they closed. The kids played all morning (except Porter had a soccer game, so we left in the middle for a quick game, and then hurried back for more fun) and afternoon. We had a fun picnic lunch at the park, and then played some more. Around dinner time, and after the kids had reached the max, we left for a yummy dinner at Janet and Steve's. After dinner we got a babysitter for the kiddos, and all the adults headed back for the BIG rides. What a blast we all had. I think I might have laughed and screamed more in those few hours then I had for years. Look for all the soaked clothes in the pictures... Cliff hanger was CRAZY!
Chad was enjoying a little or I guess Big Golf tournament with Brett and Jolley for Brett's 30th Birthday Party. They were able to watch some big names play, but the highlight for him was watching Brett and Jolley act like 15 year old girls watching Tiger woods set the course record. Sounds like they had a blast, but we missed having him there. I've got to say, I'll be glad when all this single mom business is done. I really do miss him.







No comments: