Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Perfect Fall Day...

Yesterday was the perfect fall day for me. The weather was fantastic... Sunny, but a little chilly. I took the kids on a hike up Adams Canyon. They did pretty good, but we didn't make it to the waterfall. I had Porter wear his new hunting boots for the first time, and they started giving him a little blister. Trace was tired pretty early, so I ended up carrying him on my shoulders for the second half. We stopped to take breaks when ever the kids wanted one, and they wanted them often. Not only because they were tired, but so they could look for bugs, rocks, and leaves! We had a fun picnic in the shade by the stream. Roc loved being outside, and laughed everytime the wind blew in his face! The leaves were so pretty, the sky was a deep blue, and the river was running at the perfect pace. I think if Chad was with us, and could help carry one of the boys we could make it all the way... Hopefully we will get another day like this one!









After nap time we went to Tiff and Jolley's for dinner, and then to the pumpkin patch. We love spending time time with the Garners and Sundloff's. The kids get a long great, and we always have lots of great laughs!

1 comment:

Chefwife said...

That looks like tons of fun! I love taking the kids hiking. Cute pics. You are such a fun mom!