Sunday, October 25, 2009

The VAMPIRE ball

As always, my moms annual Halloween party was the BEST!! This year she had the "VAMPIRE BALL". She got this great old barn, and decorated it to the T. She even had our haunted dinner figured out without a kitchen! Everything we ate was red. Spaghetti, Chili, Salad with Thousand Island dressing, red jello salad, and red punch! Everyone brought yummy appetizers to share... My favorite were the bat wings! After dinner we had a little ZUMBA. The kids decorated spiders, and played 31. Every year she says she can't do it anymore, but I'm just going to keep hoping she does, because WE LOVE IT!






The whole Gang, Minus Trent Family and Chris and Nick... Chris and Nick were sick, so had to miss out on all the fun.


The Boys...


The girls... We are WAY out numbered!


Porter and Jordan being way too cool to dance!




4 comments:

Brandt & Kriste said...

Are you kidding me? Your mother is a genius. That looked like so much fun. Your boys looked awesome in their costumes. GO VICKI!

The Stones said...

Your mom is unbelievable, Des. And can I steal your friend witch party idea? I love it! We need to talk!

Maria said...

Amazing! It looks like a smash hit to me! :) I love your costumes. You look amazing as a vampire... :)

James and Jenni McBride said...

I talked with your mom about this and wanted to come and take pictures so badly!!!!! Don't let her fool you, she loves doing this party as much as you have going to it! I tried to get out of going to a family bday party so I could come but that didn't go over very well.....but I am so glad you posted pictures. What a great night! We love you Vicki!