Sunday, October 25, 2009

W.I.T.C.H.



WOMEN IN TOTAL CONTROL HERE!


My good Friend Tonia had another witch party this week, and again, it was so much fun! It is so fun to see all of our neighbors and friends dressed up as witches! We eat lots of great food, see so much cute Halloween decor, and laugh all night with the girls. This year Marla, Kriste, and I decided to put together matching outfits. Marla and Kriste worked us up the cutest witch costumes - EVER -. They ordered us pettiskirts off the Internet, and found the perfect hats in Las Vegas. And, my favorite part of the costumes were the shoes... Marla went to town with the glitter. What do you get when you add a can of glitter and Marla? FABULOUS! It's so great to have creative friends.



My boys always want a piece of the action...


Notice the Bears Jersey in this picture... I think we are going to be seeing a lot of it! Danny gave it to him for his birthday, and he has been wearing it ever since!


My mom made these awesome witch shoes for me to give to the party hosts to say thank you! They LOVED them.



No comments: