Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Carving Pumpkins


We carved our pumpkins last night... a little too early I guess, since they are already starting to sag... But we had a great time doing them. I took the boys to Days Farms to pick out pumpkins, and of course, Porter had to pick the biggest one he could find. It ended up being the perfect pumpkin for Chad's design. I carved a little one, and was glad i did. My pumpkin was done long before the boys'. Funny, I guess the more time you spend carving the better they look... Who would have known? Chad worked all night on his master piece, but I have to admit it was worth the time. It was awesome!!





Chad you win this contest... But just wait until Easter.

Roc slept while we carved... Thank goodness, since it would have been hard to carve a pumpkin while holding him!

No comments: