Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Playing in the mud

Our neighbors next door just moved in and haven't put their yard in yet... Who would have known that all that dirt could be soooo much fun. My kids would much rather play in their yard than in ours, go figure. Yesterday Mike was spraying off his cement, and as a consequence had turned all that DIRT into MUD. The kids had so much fun getting way too dirty. After all the fun, we had little muddy foot prints from the door, all the way to the tub. I wanted to take pictures of them, but accidental cleaned it up before I did... Darn. I guess with a new baby around this is the best kind of fun!





And for little Roc... Here is a picture of him and his Best Bud Beckem. Kriste and I were due on the same day, but as fate has it, the two are less than a week apart. Roc is doing great. Eating good, sleeping all day, awake a lot of the night. I'm exhausted, but loving every minute of my new little boy!

1 comment:

Sarah Garner said...

Holy Cow! Beckem and Rock look like they could be brothers!

We love mud too! How fun!