Sunday, September 21, 2008

Broc Steven


He's here!! On Tuesday we had our 37 week appointment, and my blood pressure and protein levels had started to go up, so doc said it was time to have our newest baby boy. My mom had a big show (she has a scrapbook company) this weekend so I tried to talk my Doctor into letting me wait until Sunday to have our little guy, but he thought waiting a couple more days was all that I could get away with. Chad and I decided Thursday Sept. 18th was our best bet... So we scheduled our C-Section.

Little Roc was born at 1:50 PM. He weighed 6lb 15oz and was 19.5 inches long. Everything has gone great since his birth. I was so releaved to have a baby who seemed ready to be here. Our stay in the hospital was long, but good. We came home Yesterday, and it sure feels good to be home!

While in the hospital we had tons of people come to see us! How fun it is to know there are lots of people who care. Here are just a few of the people who held little Roc.


We are so glad to have a new little boy in our family. I will be posting more pictures soon!

11 comments:

Maria said...

What a handsome little dude!

Sarah Garner said...

He definitely is handsome!

Welcome baby Roc!

Unknown said...

Adorable! You make such cute little boys! Glad everyone is healthy and you look fabulous for just having a baby. And I like the name too!

The Hansen's said...

YEA! We love him and can't wait to see him again very soon! He is oh so handsome... he must be a Hansen. I hope Brian and I make beautiful babies.. ha ha

senordustin said...

Yay.
So happy for you. Remind Broc every once in a while who's his favorite uncle.

dust

Leesa said...

Congrats, He looks like such a sweetie. I'm glad you all are doing good.

The Stones said...

Congrats Des and Chad! We're so excited for ya, and we're excited for our boys to grow up to be buds! :) I'm glad everything went OK!

Kade and Katie said...

(i don't know what happened there with the last comment, here i go again!) congrats! we are so excited for you guys! we really need to get together and meet all these new little ones. you look great, Roc is a stud and just cute as can be, what a darling family! we sure do love and miss you guys. give that new babe lots of squeezes from us. hope to see you soon!

Unknown said...

Congrats! He's adorable...glad everything went well! Hope your feeling good!

Marci Lemke said...

He is adorable! I am so glad everything went well for you and little Roc. Can't wait to meet him in person.

Chefwife said...

Sorry I'm so late congratulating you and Chad Broc is adorable. You have the most handsome boys! Hope things are going very well for you!