Friday, September 12, 2008

Utah State Fair

What could be more fun than going to the FAIR with GRANDPA???

On Thursday my dad took me and the boys to the fair... Our day started a little late becuase I lost my keys. (no surprise, I loose things all the time, but it always slows things up.) I had a jean party the night before, and while loading up the kids into my moms car, I set my keys in her back window. So my dad had to come pick us up!
As soon as we got close to the fair grounds we started looking for a parking spot. There is this old man that lets people park in his yard for $2. As soon as we pulled in there, Porter said "This is were we parked last year"... I can never believe the kids memory.
This year at the fair they had a tiger show!! It was the highlight of my trip. Even white Tigers performed for us. The boys sat up front with Porter, but I wasn't sure sitting on the grass was the best idea for me. (Im not sure I would have made it up... Yeah I'm that big now!)



Porter always love to shoot the bb gun at the wild life booth, but this year there were no fish. I guess the tanks had been leaking.
Both boys loved all the animals, but especailly Trace. Porter was worried about all the poop, and he didn't think they smelled very good.

Porter's favorite part of the fair is the "helping hands on the farm". This year Trace was as excited as Porter.
Porter loved the Slide the best this year. I was a little surprised he wanted to do it without his Dad there... but he hiked right up to the top by himself and flew down. He told me he got sweet air!
Thanks Dad for hanging out with us all day.