Monday, September 15, 2008

JEANS

Earlier this year I started selling jeans with a friend of mine. We are now down to the end of our inventory so we are clearing everything out. We still have some great jeans, and we are offering unbeatable prices. All of our designer denim is authentic, but we are selling them at the same prices as the knock offs are going for. If you are needing new jeans this is the time to buy! Here is a list of what we have left. We are almost out of the tiny sizes, but still have lots of 28-30. (usually about a 6-8). I have pictures of all the jeans, if you are interested. You can call me and come try them on any time! My cell phone is 801-698-1090.

26's - Chip and Pepper, Frankie B
27's - Free People, Peoples Liberation, Chip and pepper, Joes
28's - Peoples Liberation, Joes(4), Frankie B, Hudson, William Rast(2),
29's - Joes(2), William Rast(2), Miss Me(2), Diesel, Hudson, Frankie B
30's - Taverniti(2), William Rast, Farnkie B(2), Hudson, Joes, Diesel, True Religion
31's - Diesel

Joes, Chip and Pepper, and Miss Me are only $50
Frankie B, Free People, Peoples Liberation, Hudson, True Religion, William Rast, Diesel only $80

If you know anyone else who might be interested pass my blog along. Thanks.

4 comments:

The Stones said...

Hey dearie, I really can't squeeze this behind into any jeans right now, HOWEVER, I need to set up sometime for you to come take my kids' pictures! Also, my sister just had her baby, so can we throw her in a couple? I'll call ya...

Emily said...

I am very interested! I live in Colorado and will not be able to see the jeans in person. Do you have any pictures of which style each brand is? You can email me at emilyortiz@gmail.com. Thanks!

The Hansen's said...

I love my jeans Des! Serious everyone, you gotta jump on these killer deals!

The Cary Family said...

Hey I found your blog through Randi's! I can't believe how big your boys are...and I had no idea you were pregnant! How exciting. I'l have to get your email so I can add you to my blog!!