Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I love Fall!!!

I'm pretty sure that this is what heaven feels like. The last few days have been so perfect. Last night I was out mowing my lawn because I just can't help but want to be outside. I think this might be the best time of the year! (I usually say the same thing at the beginning of winter, Spring, and Summer... I love the change of season.)

Today I got to spend the day with the boys and my Mom and Dad. We went to the Dinosaur Park in Ogden. The kids always love it there. Porter use to be really afraid of the dinosaurs, but was intrigued by them this time. Trace was a little timid... but still loved them. The few times we have been there, there have been tons of fish in the river, but today there were only a couple. We got to see them jump for food a couple of times, and Porter loves it. Trace loved feeding the bunnies, and has "showed" me what the bunnies noses do all day. It was a perfect day outside!

I SURE LOVE THE FALL.



3 comments:

Maria said...

Looks like fun! We want to come next time! :)

Sarah Garner said...

I agree! It has been perfect weather the past few days! I vote we keep this weather until December 1 and then get it back January 1!

Bullard Family said...

So true, I love the fall! Porter is a minnie Chad it is so crazy. You are tough, mowing the lawn pregnant, GO DES! Hope you are feeling good.
Andrea