Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dusty's Married!!

Yesterday Dusty got married. It was such a fun day. Everything went so good, from the weather to the food, to the company! It was fun to see all of our family and friends, and spend time with everyone. Even my brother Trent was able to be here for Dusty and Kelsey's big day.

Here is a picture of the ceremony... I wish I got a better picture of Dust and Kelsey together, but I didn't. Her dress was so beautiful. They make a great couple, and I am so excited she is finally officially a part of the Garner bunch.

Whats a day in the mountains without Mom taking pictures?? The wedding was up Parley's canyon... It was such a great place! Especially this time of year. The leaves where so pretty.



This is as close to a family picture as we will have for a little while.


.

1 comment:

James and Jenni McBride said...

I can't believe how big your whole family is getting! I wish we could have made it but Jeffrey was not having a good day and right now we are subject to his health. The pictures look beautiful. You all look great and it is amazing to see the difference in your family even since last Christmas! Hope to talk to you soon!!