Sunday, October 19, 2008

Porter's Star Wars Party

Let the Party's begin!! Tonight we celebrated Porters 5th Birthday with both of our families. He wanted a Star Wars party, so I did my best. (I've never seen any of the movies, so I was a little lost on what to do). It was fun getting everything ready, and pulling off a fun party.

We ate a yummy dinner, played games, watched a little of the Star Wars Movie, and spent a lot of time just playing around.
We had all the kids dress up as Jedi's, and Princess leia's. They all got their own light sabers and ran around playing all night!


Even Roc was a Jedi... Not the greatest picture of the little guy, but he was really cute in his outfit.


We basically had to bribe porter to blow out his candles, because he was so excited to open his presents. He was spoiled by everyone as normal. Grandma and Grandpa Hansen were in San Fransico, so they came earlier this week and gave him a remote control Truck that he loves. My mom and dad gave him a "real" bow and arrow, and I had to ask Chad and him 20 times to come up and get ready for bed! He is taking after his dad's love for hunting already!! Audrey, Lexi, and Kenny gave him his Ben 10 watch... He's been asking for one for the past 6 months. Dusty and Kelsey gave him a star wars movie and a cool dinosaur bone sculpture puzzle. Danny and Tash gave him a spiderman blanket and a work book. Trace and Roc got him a Light Saber. Like I said... SPOILED.



Tomorrow Porters school class is celebrating his birthday, and Tuesday we are having his friends party at Chuck E Cheeses. I guess the week long Birthday tradition my family has starts young.

3 comments:

Chefwife said...

I think you did a great job! It looks like they all had fun. And you are awesome for doing all this stuff so soon after your c-section, I guess I'm more of a wimp. :)

The Hansen's said...

Thanks for all the fun Des!! It turned out great! Those pretzel light sabors were amazing... I seriously wanted to take them all. Ha ha yummy!

The Stones said...

Cute idea! And tell Dusty congrats, his wife is so cute!