Monday, March 29, 2010

Sick, Sick, Sick...

When we got back from Cancun, I woke up in the middle of the night SOOO sick. When Chad left for work, I thought it could only go up hill from the point I was at, but that was not the case. I was one sick girl for that whole day. Porter was the best little helper in the whole world. He literally took care of me, Trace, and Roc all day long. First thing in the morning he got Roc out of his bed, and got him a sippy cup with milk in it. Then he peeled him and Trace hard boiled eggs for breakfast. He picked out clothes for everyone to wear, made sure Roc didn't get into trouble, helped Trace with what ever he needed, and best of all... he got my bath ready for me. Who knew a 6 year old was old enough to take care of his whole family?? He told me that he kept saying prayers that I would get better, and he even wrote me cute little notes all day. I sure love you Porter... Thanks for babysitting me!


1 comment:

Anna said...

puts tears in my eyes! adorable and so kind. He's such a sweetie!