Monday, March 29, 2010

Wedding Crasher Party







Party of the year award goes straight to Kim Scott. Talk about a fun to do! This year they celebrated their 15 year anniversary. One of the best, no I take that back, the best wedding day blooper stories ever come from the Scotts. She hated pretty much everything about her wedding day. This was a fun way to get a wedding that she actually liked. She got to buy a new dress, which was FANTASTIC, and have all of her friends in wedding dresses too! There were 40 couples all dressed in white dresses and suits. Dinner was great, games were awesome, dancing was funny. A bunch of our friends did a wedding dance revolution... like seen on youtube. They did great. I missed out on most of the picture taking - we were late... But I'm hoping to add more pictures as I collect them from everyone else. Everyone looked perfect.

1 comment:

Darren and Kimberly Scott said...

I must say that although it is nice it is over, I am dying to find something to look forward to! It was fun. Thanks for all of your help, again, and again, and again! You rock!