Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to...

Abby, Shay, Kenny, and Mom!!

What a Birthday weekend. On Friday we celebrated Abby's and Shay's (two of my nieces) Birthdays. Carin was visiting with the four girls. They live in Chicago so I see them only once in awhile. It was so much fun having them here! My dad took us swimming at Roy pool Friday morning, and then we went back to my parents house. My mom had a big butterfly party planned for the two girls. She had so much fun stuff. Butterfly catchers, bubbles, squirt guns, treat, carmel apples, cupcakes, cake, bean bag game, and they even acted out three of Porters favorite stories... Billy goats gruff, three little pigs, and David and Goliath. Porter had so much fun playing with and getting know his cousins.

My Mom's Fun Party Stuff


Abby and Shay



Trace, Porter, Shay, Abby, Brynn, and Leah








On Saturday Amy had a big swim party for Kenny's 1st Birthday. She made a fun sand castle cake, and beach ball cupcakes! I had to laugh at her, because she kept telling everyone that the cup cakes were beach balls... It was already very obvious. They looked just like the beach balls she had for all the kids! For Easter Steve gave the kids a HUGE water toy with two big slides and a pool at the bottom. The kids would have stayed even longer, but i had to get home for the miss syracuse pagesant. Happy Birthday Kenny, and thanks Amy for a great Satruday!


And we weren't done with parties yet... On Sunday we went over to my Mom and Dads to have a birthday dinner for my mom. I think she said it was her 40th. :) Happy birthday Mom. We love you.

2 comments:

Maria said...

WOW! You did have a bunch of fun parties in a row! I love that tan lined plumber's bum!

Unknown said...

Love all the pictures. Glad to see everyone got Kenny's birthday blogged before his mom. I promise I'm getting to it. :)