Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Porters N's


I wanted to keep Porter up to date with all of his letters and sounds this summer, so I ask my mom for some homework sheets. Today we started with the letter N. Good Job Porter!

Last night Porter was throwing a fit because he wanted the "Cars" plate, and I had put his food in the "thomas" plate. Chad said, "Porter, when I was on my mission their were kids that didn't get to eat any food. You should be gratful for the nice dinner you have." Porter was really worried about all the kids in Mexico not getting any dinner. He said, "did you help them get food?" Chad told him that he tried to help as many of the kids as he could, but that there were too many to help them all. Porter thought about it for a minute, and then said: "Mom could make them all dinner in a jiffy!" What a kid!

7 comments:

Missy said...

Howdy it's Missy. It was great to see you at walmart the other day. You have such a cute family.

Anna said...

Thats the cutest story ever. Love your pic's from Kenny's party too.

Unknown said...

Well you better get working. That's a lot food to cook. Make sure he helps. :)

Maria said...

What a nut! I love your boys...Porter says the funniest things, and Trace is just a charmer!! :)

Shana said...

Your boys are so cute! Just like the time when Porter was worried sick about Monet when she swallowed my nail stuff. What a heart. I love them!

April said...

What a cutie! We adore Porter at our house and think he is one neat kid!

Sarah Garner said...

Hilarious! The things that come out of that kids mouth always suprise me and crack me up! A kid that young shouldn't think that deeply! So cute!