Sunday, June 1, 2008

Porter is Funny!

What a Funny kid I have... This past week it seems he has said funny things one after another. I wish I wrote them all down, because now I can't remember all of them.

I had a shower for my soon to be sister in law, Tasha, on Thursday night so Chad had the boys. He took them to his softball game. During the game Porter ran down to the dug out and yelled to Chad, "DAD, YOU FORGOT YOUR NUTS." Chad usually has sunflower seeds with him when he plays, that is of course, what he was referring to, but everyone got a good laugh out of it!

On Saturday morning Trace came into the bathroom, where I was getting ready, covered in red stuff. He wasn't upset, except to the extent that he was messy... so i said, "what did you get into"... it didn't take me long to realize that it was blood, and that he had cut himself. I washed him up, and found the cut. Porter was so worried about all the blood, and he couldn't figure out why trace wasn't crying. After we got it to stop bleeding Porter asked, "Why is Trace tougher than me?"... Again, How funny?

We have been going crazy trying to think of boy names for our baby, and as some of you will remember Porter's name didn't come too easy... (he didn't have a name for the first few days of his life), so we are trying to get a early start. Porter has been trying to come up with ideas for us. This week he said we should name him Jack, and that his middle name could be Lantern. Pretty clever! But really, I need help... Any ideas??





Tonight we celeberated Uncle Dusty's Birthday. As you can tell most of our Birthday Celebrations turn into the kids fun... Dusty let them both blow out the candles on his cake, and open his presents. We always have so much fun playing with Grandma and Grandpa's on Sundays!




7 comments:

Sarah Garner said...

What a funny kid! I laughed out loud on the nuts comment!

I am still rooting for Korver... LOVE IT!

Kade and Katie said...

des!! holy moly it has been forever! i LOVE the blog! how dang cute are those boys! oh my gosh time goes too fast! i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see you guys again...can we please play? i'll be checking back in often. and congrats and baby #3! we love you guys!!

Unknown said...

No ideas here for a boys name. It was hard enough for us to get one. And I love the funny stories.

Anna said...

Porter is very funny. I love the preschoolers and all the funny things they say.

Anonymous said...

YEA!! I had no idea you had a blog, so I am SO glad you posted a comment. Your boys are too cute, and I can't believe how big they are.
So glad to see all is well with you and to be able to keep up with you and your darling family!

We miss you more!

Leesa said...

Yeah, You have a blog!!!Way cute pictures of your family. I love the funny stuff kids say. Names.....I like Kyson, or Kason, Brody is cute, anyway I'm sure you will come up with one. By the way, thats exciting you are having another boy! I don't think I knew. Hope your doing good.

Maria said...

I am still laughing about the "nuts" comment. hahaha! What did Chad say back? It would have been funny to be there to hear it! What a kid!